Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Beginning in Fedora

   I started a few weeks ago with learning Fedora Linux. I plan on being an ambassador when I learn more. My brother talked me into putting Fedora on my laptop a few weeks ago, and I've loved it ever since. In a matter of fact, My best friend's mom started collage today for computers, and one of the topics they're going to learn is Linux. So when I was talking to her earlier, I was able to convince her of using Fedora, based on what I know already about it. My friend, on the other hand, was not so happy about it.
   My brother has been teaching me small things in Fedora and it's becoming easier for me. I know the basic commands, and I've learned a few basic scripts. 
   I'm learning Fedora for a better future for myself, as well as others. I'm hoping to learn enough to help out and support the community.  I'll post on here whenever I learn something new, as to share it with the rest of the community.Till then!

Freedom. Friends. Features. First.

No comments:

Post a Comment